Veeam Backup and Replication 9.5 Update 4a Adds Support for VMware vSphere 6.7 Update 2
Yesterday, Veeam has published cumulative hotfix for Veeam Backup and Replication 9.5 update 4. This update has some new platforms support and fixing more than 300 minor bugs and issues that reported by customers. VMware vSphere 6.7 U2 will be supported with this update.
Enhancements in Veeam Backup and Replication 9.5 update 4a
Update 4a adds following platform support enhancements:
- VMware vSphere 6.7 U2 readiness, including support for virtual hardware version 15. Please note that the testing has been performed on pre-release 6.7 U2 builds, while official support will still require a comprehensive testing of the GA build.
- Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2019 is now supported as a source for Microsoft Hyper-V VMs backup jobs.
- Dell EMC Data Domain using DD OS 6.2 is now supported as the backup repository via both DDBoost and CIFS/NFS protocols.
- New Japanese era compatibility.
How to Download Veeam Backup and Replication 9.5 update 4a
The new update is available as two format on Veeam web site:
- Stand-alone update as ZIP format: Use this for update existing installation.
- ISO file: You can download and use it for new installation.
Updating Veeam Backup and Replication is too easy, but the below instruction is recommended:
Check After Upgrade
Veeam Backup & Replication 9.5 Update 4
Veeam Backup & Replication Community Edition