Kubewise, Multi-Platform Desktop Client for Kubernetes
Kubewise is a simple multi-platform desktop client for Kubernetes. In the same way the
kubectl command requires only a valid kubeconfig file to run commands against a Kubernetes cluster, Kubewise requires you just to configure one or more valid kubeconfig files to interact with the corresponding Kubernetes clusters.
- Support for multiple kubeconfig files.
- UI-driven interaction with the most frequently used Kubernetes entities.
- One-click terminal with the proper KUBECONFIG env variable set.
- Generation of custom kubeconfig files for a given namespace.
- Highlight sustaniability and security-related data.
- Any modern macOS, Windows or Linux (Debian-based) OS.
kubectlv1.14.0+ installed to access Kubernetes v1.14.0+ clusters.