Teradici Important Product(s) Update Notice – January 12, 2017
PCoIP Zero Client Firmware 5.4
PCoIP Zero Client Firmware 5.4 is a firmware for Tera2 Zero Clients only (not Remote Workstation Cards). This release is a feature release with functional changes and bug fixes over release 5.3.0.
What’s New in This Release (See release notes for further details)
- Token smart card authentication
- Configurable SCEP CA Identifier
- 3440×1440 and 2560×1440 display support
- OMNIKEY 5127-mini smart card support
Important Notes and Requirements
- PCoIP Management Console 2.x cannot detect or manage devices on firmware versions prior to version 5.0. If upgrading from firmware 4.x, then either the zero client AWI or PCoIP Management Console 1.10.3 to 1.x must be used to upgrade the zero client to firmware 5.x.
- Zero clients on firmware 5.x can only be managed by PCoIP Management Console 2.0 or higher. PCoIP Management Console 1.x cannot detect or manage devices on firmware 5.0 or higher.
- Zero clients being upgraded to firmware 5.x from a 4.x release must first be upgraded to firmware 4.7 or 4.8.
- This download includes a file identified by the .all extension specifically for use by the Administrative Web Interface (AWI) and a file identified by the .pcoip extension specifically for use by PCoIP Management Console 2.x.
- This .pcoip file contains zero client firmware 5.4.0 for Tera2 PCoIP Zero Clients only.
PCoIP® Connection Manager for Amazon WorkSpaces 1.0.6
Teradici’s PCoIP Connection Manager for Amazon WorkSpaces 1.0.6 GA is a software-based solution that is provided as an Amazon Machine Image (AMI) to bring Amazon WorkSpaces connectivity to PCoIP Zero Clients.
PCoIP® Management Console 1.10.8
PCoIP Management Console 1.10.8 GA is a maintenance and security update.
Previous notification sent January 4, 2016
Below is a list of the latest generally available products available for download from the support site.
Cloud Access Platform 2.7
Important security update for Cloud Access Platform 2.7 users.
Teradici Cloud Access Platform 2.7 enables enterprises and solution providers to migrate desktops, workstations, workloads, workflows, interactive graphics-intensive and mainstream applications to any cloud, and adds the flexibility to build customized cloud access solutions. The Teradici Cloud Access Platform comes in Standard and Graphics Editions.
Cloud Access Software 2.7
Important security update for Cloud Access Software 2.7 users.
Teradici Cloud Access Software 2.7 enables enterprises and solution providers to migrate desktops, workstations, workloads, workflows, and graphics-intensive applications to any cloud, public or private. Cloud Access Software is built on industry-leading PCoIP® technology, to securely deliver a rich user experience across all network conditions on a variety of end-point devices, including ultra-secure PCoIP zero clients.
Software Clients 1.10
PCoIP Software Client 1.10 for Windows and Mac introduces new enhancements, fixes and updates and enables customers to establish a PCoIP session with:
- Teradici Cloud Access Platform
- Teradici Cloud Access Software
- A remote workstation containing a PCoIP Remote Workstation Card
Teradici has bundled each client separately for this release.
Management Console 2.4
PCoIP Management Console 2.3 introduces new features, enhancements, and updates to the PCoIP Management Console. It is compatible with Tera2 Zero Clients on Firmware 5.0 or later.
PCoIP® Tera2 Remote Workstation Card Firmware 4.9.0
Tera2 PCoIP Remote Workstation Card Firmware 4.9.0 includes stability fixes. This firmware is specific to Tera2 Remote Workstation Cards and cannot be used with Zero Clients.
- If you are connecting your workstation to Tera2 zero clients with an attached Wacom Tablet, you require Tera2 zero client firmware version 4.8.0p91(available through the PCoIP Host Software for Linux 4.7.0 GA package).
- Firmware 4.5.1 or 4.6.0 will be used as a minimum firmware required prior to moving to any newer release of PCoIP firmware.
- This package contains an individual firmware file (.all) for Tera2 processor-based products, and a combined file format (.pcoip) for PCoIP Management Console versions 1.10.3 – 1.10.7.
PCoIP Host Software for Windows 4.3.1
PCoIP Host Software for Windows enables Windows operating systems (OS) to interact with PCoIP Remote Workstation Cards installed in host computers, and a PCoIP client connected to the host. PCoIP Host Software for Windows 4.3.1 includes stability fixes. These release notes provide a summary of key feature additions and compatibility notes for this firmware release.
Teradici Pervasive Computing Platform 2.5.3
Important security update for Teradici Pervasive Computing Platform 2.5 users.
Teradici Workstation Access Software 2.5.3
Important security update for Teradici Workstation Access Software 2.5 users.
Mobile Clients 1.5.1
Use Teradici’s PCoIP Mobile Client (iPad, Android tablet or Chromebook) to connect to your remote virtual desktop or workstation powered by Teradici Cloud Access Software, Teradici Cloud Access Platform, Teradici Workstation Access Software and, recently added, the Teradici Remote Workstation Card (host card).
- Teradici PCoIP Client 1.5.1 for iOS Release Notes (15134-3049)
- Teradici PCoIP Client 1.5.1 for Android Release Notes (15134-3047)
- Teradici PCoIP Client 1.5.1 for Chrome OS Release Notes (15134-3048)
PCoIP Zero Client Firmware 4.8.2 GA
PCoIP Zero Client Firmware 4.8.2 is a firmware for Tera2 Zero Clients only (not Remote Workstation Cards). This release is a security update with bug fixes to version 4.8.1 and is recommended for all users of older releases.
Important Notes and Requirements
- Firmware 4.5.1 or 4.6.0 will be used as a minimum firmware required prior to moving to any newer release of PCoIP firmware on Tera2 Zero Clients and host cards.
- This release contains both an .all file format for AWI management of Tera2 processor-based products, and a .pcoip combined file format for PCoIP Management Console 1.10.7 administration of multiple Tera2 processor-based products.
- The .pcoip combined file format is to be used with PCoIP Management Console 1.10.3 and higher, and is not supported in earlier PCoIP Management Console releases.
- The combined file format contains firmware 4.8.2 for Tera2 Zero Clients, and firmware 4.7.5 for Tera2 Remote Workstation Cards.
PCoIP Tera1 Zero Client Firmware 4.7.3
PCoIP® Firmware 4.7.3 GA is a maintenance release for Tera1 Zero Clients ( not PCoIP Remote Workstation Cards).
- Certification of client devices against Horizon 5.3 is no longer available from VMware. As a result, this firmware release is not certified by VMware against any release of Horizon.
- If you require a certified firmware version, please see Firmware 4.7.1 GA Release Details (15134-2466)
- Firmware 4.5.1 or 4.6.0 is the minimum firmware required prior to moving to this release.
PCoIP® Host Software for Linux 4.7.0
PCoIP Host Software for Linux release 4.7.0 GA is an optional package of drivers and applications that let the workstation Linux OS interact with the installed Tera2 PCoIP Remote Workstation Card. This release includes Wacom tablet support for Tera2 Zero Clients using firmware 4.8.0-p91 and Tera2 PCoIP Remote Workstation Card firmware 4.7.2.
PCoIP® Host Software for Windows 4.2.2
PCoIP Host Software is a set of drivers and applications that enables Windows on a remote PC to interact with PCoIP devices such as PCoIP Host Cards and PCoIP Zero Clients.
- PCoIP_Host_Software_for_Windows_64bit_4.2.2 (February 03, 2014)
- PCoIP_Host_Software_for _Windows_32bit_4.2.2 (February 03, 2014)
PCoIP® Hardware Accelerator (APEX 2800) 2.5.3
This release includes an updated set of drivers for only the Virtual Machine to allow support for the latest version of VMware Horizon View (Up to 6.2.0) and ESXi 6.0. This release also adds support for Windows 10 as a guest OS, and has no other added features or fixes from the 2.5.1 set of drivers.
Note: The ESXi software in this release have not changed from the 2.5.0 release. Support for ESXi 5.5 Update 3 and ESXi 6.0 Update 1 will be provided in a future release.
Teradici Virtual Audio Driver:
Teradici’s virtual audio driver provides bi-directional analog audio support for virtual desktops using PCoIP Software such as VMware Horizon View (can be used with PCoIP Zero Clients and Windows-based VMware Horizon View Clients).
4,207 total views, 2 views today