AutoIt v3 is a freeware BASIC-like scripting language designed for automating the Windows GUI and general scripting. It uses a combination of simulated keystrokes, mouse movement and window/control manipulation in order to automate tasks in a way not possible or reliable with other languages.
fping is a program to send ICMP echo probes to network hosts, similar to ping, but much better performing when pinging multiple hosts. fping has a very long history: Roland Schemers did publish a first version of it in 1992 and it has established itself since then as a standard tool for network diagnostics and statistics.
PsPing implements Ping functionality, TCP ping, latency and bandwidth measurement.
tcping.exe is a small console application that operates similarly to ‘ping’, however it works over a tcp port. Not a terribly interesting concept, but I had trouble finding a windows utility to do this that I was happy with. There are now several different implementions of this floating around, written independently by different people. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
Tcproute is a tcp based traceroute console program for Windows. It uses the Pcap.Net .NET wrapper for WinPcap. Here is a link to the Pcap.Net license. Some code has been sourced from StackOverflow: here and here. I believe all the StackOverflow stuff defaults to CC-Attribution-Share-Alike, so feel free to use my modifications under that license.
Find and replace values in Registry.
If you need to an application and you have to pay for it when its evaluation time is expired, you can use this tool and run the application in evaluation time forever.
Git for Windows focuses on offering a lightweight, native set of tools that bring the full feature set of the Git SCM to Windows while providing appropriate user interfaces for experienced Git users and novices alike.
Wings for your Windows Explorer!
Clover is an extension of the Windows Explorer, to add multi-tab functionality similar to Google Chrome browser. After install Clover, you will be able to open multiple folders within the same window, and you can also add folder bookmarks.
AutoHotkey (AHK) is a free, open-source macro-creation and automation software for Windows that allows users to automate repetitive tasks. It is driven by a scripting language that was initially aimed at providing keyboard shortcuts, otherwise known as hotkeys, that over time evolved into a full-fledged scripting language.
You can use AutoHotkey to:
- Automate almost anything by sending keystrokes and mouse clicks.
You can write a mouse or keyboard macro by hand or a macro recorder.
- Remap keys and buttons on your keyboard, joystick, and mouse.
- Create hotkeys for keyboard, joystick, and mouse.
Essentially any key, button or combination can become a hotkey.
- Expand abbreviations as you type them.
For example, typing “btw” can automatically produce “by the way”.
- Retrieve and change the clipboard’s contents.
- Convert any AHK script into an executable file that can be run on computers where AutoHotkey is not installed.
- Don’t know where to start or how to fix your script?
Join the friendly AutoHotkey community and ask for help.
Intermediates & Experts
You can also:
- Create custom data-entry forms, user interfaces and menu bars.
See GUI for details (you can use a Gui editor).
- Automate data entry jobs by reading data from text files, XML, CSV, Excel and various database formats.
- Read signals from hand-held remote controls via the WinLIRC client script.
- Use the Component Object Model (COM).
- Use array/associative array/OOP (Objects).
- Use variadic functions.
- Use DLL calls and Windows Messages.
- Use Perl Compatible Regular Expressions (PCRE).
- Use interactive debugging features and more.
The AutoHotkey installer includes the English documentation, script compiler and Window Spy:
Convert any AHK script into an executable file that can be run on computers where AutoHotkey is not installed.
A tool to retrieve detailed information about program windows and controls. Right click AutoHotkey tray icon to activate
Create your Windows app with no coding required
Snipe-IT is a free and open source asset management. You can use it for asset management and asset tracking in your company. You can store anything and also you can export useful reports about your asset.
NuGet is the package manager for the Microsoft development platform including .NET. The NuGet client tools provide the ability to produce and consume packages. The NuGet Gallery is the central package repository used by all package authors and consumers.
Windows Installer Couldn’t Find Installation Source
1. Open up Regedit (start --> run --> Regedit)2. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\Products3. Search for "Microsoft Security Client" which should be a sub-branch of the above directory - It will look like "some random string"\SourceList\ which contains Media and Net4. Right Click on that random string and select Export to back it up in case something breaks5. Right Click on that random string and select Delete6. Rerun the installer
6,180 total views, 4 views today