New Release – Nakivo 6.2
Finally, one month after beta release and introduce new awesome features, Nakivo 6.2 has been released with lot of new features, improvements and bug fixes.
- Full support for AWS EC2 instances sold through AWS Marketplace: NAKIVO Backup & Replication v6.2 now provides a simple, reliable, and affordable way to back up paid AWS EC2 instances, sold through the AWS Marketplace.
- Automated Transporter deployment in AWS Cloud: In order to back up EC2 instances in an AWS region, a Transporter should be deployed in that region. During backup job creation, v6.2 will now suggest and automatically deploy a new Transporter, if it’s not available in a particular region.
- Automated Transporter Instance start and shutdown in AWS: To save costs, Transporter instances in AWS can be automatically powered off if there are no tasks for them. Once a task is available for a particular AWS Transporter, v6.2 will power it on for the duration of the task.
- Improved display of alarms and notifications: Job and group dashboards now aggregate alarms and notifications in the Info widget for a cleaner and a more consistent look.
- EC2 instances with Marketplace IDs are now supported for backup
- EC2 Transporters can be set to run only when required
- Added the ability to choose a volume type for Amazon EBS backup repository
- Added the ability to choose a type for EC2 backup job temporary volumes
- New Alarms view on dashboards
- Added the amount of transferred data and speed per VM in job reports
- Added target storage in job reports
- System mailboxes removed from wizard for Exchange 2013/2016
- Improved encryption for passwords stored inside product database
- Fixed issue when replicas were connected to a network during screenshot verification
- Fixed issue with product version update inside Windows Programs and Features
- Fixed issue when ESXi hosts with the same management IP could not be added to inventory
- Fixed issue when disks added to Transporter VM for Hot-Add were added to backup job
- Job reports and dashboard charts now show the same data(rounding issues)
- Fixed issue when Exchange 2016 OLR could not open Exchange database
Download new release from Nakivo download link: Download or update your current version via Nakivo web management interface.
2,948 total views, 2 views today