NAKIVO VM Backup Appliance based on QNAP NAS is available
NAKIVO VM backup appliances based on QNAP NAS combine backup hardware, backup software, backup storage, and data deduplication in a single device. This setup frees up virtual infrastructure resources previously used for backup and results in a smaller footprint and less maintenance. Compared to purpose-build backup appliances, the combination of NAKIVO Backup & Replication and QNAP NAS is up to 5X more affordable, while delivering the same or higher levels of performance and reliability.
NAKIVO VM backup appliances based on QNAP NAS also deliver higher VM backup speed when compared to VM-based backup solutions. This is because backup data is written directly to the NAS disks, bypassing network protocols such as NFS and CIFS. NAKIVO VM backup appliance based on QNAP NAS can boost VM backup performance by up to 2X.
NAKIVO VM backup appliances based on QNAP NAS separate virtual infrastructure and backup software, which improves reliability and ensures that recovery can be performed even if a portion of a virtual infrastructure is unavailable.
NAKIVO VM backup appliances based on QNAP NAS can be deployed onsite or offsite – even in locations with no virtual infrastructure – and can be used to store primary and secondary VM backups. NAKIVO VM backup appliances based on QNAP NAS provides all components that are required for operational and disaster recovery: hardware to run restores, backup data, and backup software.
NAKIVO Backup & Replication supports VMware, Hyper-V, and AWS EC2 environments and offers advanced features that increase VM backup performance, improve reliability, speed up recovery, and help save time and money. NAKIVO Backup & Replication provides:
- Proper backups: Native, agentless, image-based, application-aware VM backup and replication
- Fast backups: Forever-incremental backups, LAN-free data transfer, network acceleration
- Small backups: Exclusion of SWAP files and partitions, global backup deduplication, variable backup compression
- Guaranteed recovery: Instant backup verification with screenshots of test-recovered VMs, backup copy offsite/to the cloud
- Faster recovery: Instant recovery of VMs, files, Exchange objects, Active Directory objects, instant disaster recovery with VM replicas.
5,689 total views, 9 views today