Nakivo Backup & Replication 7 – vSphere 6.5 Support!
Nakivo Backup & Replication 7 beta has been introduced by Nakivo last week. It comes with lot of new features and the beta version is available for download on Nakivo website.
Read my previous post about Nakivo Backup & Replication 7 beta:
Supporting Hyper-V has been added to the new version but it seems, some other new features are coming.
Nakivo 7 will support VMware vSphere 6.5 and if you have plan to upgrade your vSphere environment to vSphere 6.5, there is no concern about your data!
Join Beta! Get a Gift Card!
Get an Amazon gift card for performing the following tasks:
- Download NAKIVO Backup & Replication v7 Beta and install it in your environment
- Add at least one Hyper-V host to the inventory
- Back up or replicate at least one VM
- Perform any of the following:
- Instant file recovery, object recovery for Exchange or object recovery for Active Directory
- Full VM recovery
- Create and send a support bundle to support with “v7 Beta Promotion” in the description.
- Fill out the survey.
You can read more about Nakivo Backup & Replication 7: