Nakivo Backup & Replication 7 Beta! Hyper-V Supported Now!
Nakivo has announced Nakivo Backup & Replication 7 (Beta) with lot of new features Today. The new version supporting VMware and Hyper-V platforms.
If you have Hyper-V 2012 or 2016 and you want to protect your data, Nakivo Backup & Replication 7 is one of the best backup and replication suits for your virtualized environment.
VMware vSphere is supporting by all older version and many unique features were designed and announced by Nakivo for VMware vSphere. Now, you will have all the awesome features for Hyper-V platform.
- Support Hyper-V 2012 and 2016
- Provides image-based, application-aware, and forever-incremental Hyper-V backup
- Compression and deduplication
- Send backup copies offsite as well as to AWS and Azure clouds. (This way, your data will be safe even if your primary backups are wiped by a disaster or corrupted by a hardware failure or ransomware)
- Instantly recover files, Exchange objects, and Active Directory objects directly from compressed and deduplicated Hyper-V backups
NAKIVO Backup & Replication v7 can create and maintain identical copies of Hyper-V VMs on a target server. The copies (called VM replicas) remain in the powered off state and do not consume any resources, yet you can power them on at any moment for near-instant disaster recovery. Just as Hyper-V backups, the replicas are image-based, application-aware, and forever-incremental.
Join Beta! Get a Gift Card!
Get an Amazon gift card for performing the following tasks:
- Download NAKIVO Backup & Replication v7 Beta and install it in your environment
- Add at least one Hyper-V host to the inventory
- Back up or replicate at least one VM
- Perform any of the following:
- Instant file recovery, object recovery for Exchange or object recovery for Active Directory
- Full VM recovery
- Create and send a support bundle to support with “v7 Beta Promotion” in the description.
- Fill out the survey.
Stay in touch with Nakivo, more features will be announced at 17th January.
Read more about Nakivo Backup & Replication 7: