VMware has released third update for vSphere 6 and the update includes lot of resolved issues on core components (ESXi and vCenter).
You can read release notes on the below links:
I don’t mention the release notes contents on this post but read those before updating your servers.
Typically, HPE and other vendors have to update their ESXi images after each major release and it’s recommended that install or upgrade your ESXi by use your vendor image.
Here is the latest ESXi images by HPE:
- ESXi and vSphere:
- vSphere 6.5 Nov 2016 – Download here
- vSphere 6.0 U1 Jan 2016 – Download here
- vSphere 6.0 July 2015 – Download here
- vSphere 5.5 U3 Dec 2016 – Download here
- vSphere 5.5 U2 Sept 2015 – Download here
- vSphere 5.5 U1 Dec 2014 – Download here
- vSphere 5.5 June 2014 – Download here
- vSphere 5.1 U3 Apr 2016 – Download here
- The April 2016 HPE Customized ESXi Images are now supported with the AMD Opteron 63xx Processors. Refer to the customer advisory http://h41302.www4.hp.com/km/saw/view.do?docId=emr_na-c05087587&hsid=70556188&sz=8961. Also refer to the April 2016 VMware FW and Software Recipe documentation for additional details at http://vibsdepot.hpe.com/.
- vSphere 5.1 U2 Nov 2014 – Download here
- vSphere 5.1 U1 Sept 2013 – Download here
- vSphere 5.1 Feb 2013 – Download here
- ESXi 5.0 U3 Nov 2015 – Download here
- ESXi 5.0 U2 Sept 2013 – Download here
- ESXi 5.0 U1 Oct 2012 – Download here
- ESXi 4.x – Download here
- Contents of above images available here
25,471 total views, 2 views today
Davoud Teimouri is as a professional blogger, vExpert 2015/2016/2017/2018, VCA, MCITP. This blog is started with simple posts and now, it has large following readers.